GETTING THE MOST OUT OF PROFESSIONALS
March 13th, 2018
Description: A Property Manager, an Insurer, a Lender, a Contractor, an Accountant, and an Engineer walk into a CCI Seminar – think you’ve heard this one before? We’re turning the tables – our panel of professionals will share what they would do if they were in your shoes! You’ll hear from each professional on what questions to ask, how to help your professionals deliver top quality service, and how to get the most out of your professionals. Working together, we aim to improve our industries and collectively ensure Condominiums are receiving best-in-class service from their professionals!
|Location:||Mocha Shrine Centre
468 Colborne Street, London
[parking in the rear]
|Cost:||$20.00 for CCI Members
$40.00 for Non-members
|Time:||6:30 p.m. Sign-in
7:00 p.m. Start
- Jennifer Zammit, RCM, ACCI, Senior Manager, Trademark Property Management Ltd.
- Anthony Scheltema, MWR, MFSR, IICRC Certified Master Restorer & Senior Project Manager, WINMAR®
- Ryan Griffiths, Director, Condominium Finance, CWB Maxium Financial
- Dave Leff, Operations Manager, TLC Landscaping
- Michael Watson, BMath, CPA, CA, LPA, Partner, Davis Martindale LLP
- Stefan Nespoli, P.Eng., Edison Engineers Inc.
Your advance RSVP to the Administrator via email email@example.com is appreciated