Lunch and Learn: Mandatory Licensing of Condo Managers
Mandatory Licensing of Condo Managers
October 17th, 2017
|Location:||Mocha Shrine Centre
468 Colborne Street, London
[parking in the rear]
|Cost:||$35.00 for Members
$70.00 for Non-members
(includes luncheon) Payment in cash or by cheque DUE before or upon sign-in
|Time:||11:30 a.m. Sign-in
12:00 p.m. Lunch
12:30 p.m. Presentation
Licensing requirements for condo managers and management companies will start to roll out.
- Who needs a license and what kind of license?
- What are Transitional Licenses and how to apply for a General License?
- General and Limited License Requirements
- Review of the Regulations and the Fees
- New Obligations for Condo Managers
Speaker: Laura McKeen, LL.B., Cohen Highley LLP
Advance Email RSVP with your NAME & Company or Condo No. is REQUIRED NO LATER THAN October 13th, 2017 to the Administrator via email email@example.com
Click here for complete details